Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Freshman 15


Let me start off by saying I CANNOT BELIEVE MY FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE IS OVER!

The transition to college can be hard in many ways. Lucky for me I never actually gained the famous “freshman 15”. But I definitely would have if I wasn’t limited by my dairy allergy (more on that some other time). The hardest thing for me though was balancing school, clubs/organizations, my sorority, and social time all while trying to find time to stay in shape. I tried time after time to get into a routine of going to the student rec center but it never lasted.

I am now home for the summer and today marks day one of Paige gets in shape. How do I plan to be successful this time? Well, look at the pictures below and try and tell me you wouldn’t want to spend as much time as possible out here.


There is just something about walking/running down a gravel road. Plus the Palouse hills are a great added challenge and keep things interesting.



Wish me luck!!

-Paige

1 comment: