Sunday, April 15, 2012

Time Flies--Enjoy It!

Time flies when you’re having fun! Well, really it flies all the time—especially as we get older. I always heard people say this when I was younger but didn’t really understand what they meant…I think I’m starting to catch on :)


As a busy college student it is easy to get caught up in all the homework and school activities. However, as I get older I realize the importance of taking a step back and enjoying the small things in life.


I was fortunate enough to get to go home a few times this semester (and take Paige with me!!) and it reminded me how enjoyable and peaceful the country life is. So I just want to share some of the fun times we had through these pictures.



Beautiful Kansas sunset

















Didn't catch any fish, but we had fun trying!



Paige meeting Tamale, a bottle calf at my house









I certainly enjoy being a college student as I expand my knowledge and experiences but it is always good to go home and especially to share it with friends.



Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment